On Demand Ordering
We're centrally located, mainland UK business and most of our products are despatched by 4pm the same day of order. This means we can service the whole of the country very well.
However, for some of our products, we offer rapid, on demand ordering. This means we don't directly stock the product on-premises, but obtain it for you rapidly from our list of reputable UK wholesale providers.
On-demand ordering has many advantages for our customers:
- We can offer you really competitive prices as we have far fewer overheads and fixed costs.
- We can offer a much wider selection of products. We currently offer 50,000 craft items.
- The product is always 'fresh', as we are not shipping you old stock that has been languishing in our warehouse.
How it works
To enable us to offer on-demand ordering, we have developed software for a rapid supply chain.
When you place an order:
- We order your item from the wholesaler the same day.
- The order is recieved at our premises, very often on the next working day.
- Your order is despatched from us, to you, on the day we recieve it in from the wholesaler.
What to expect
In the majority of cases where we use on-demand ordering, you typically experience an extra 24 hour delay in recieving your product. We hope this isn't too inconvenient to you, on the whole we believe our customers prefer the reduced cost which we pass onto you.
In a few cases (e.g. weekend ordering, bank holidays), the wholesaler won't ship to us until Monday. In this scenario, an item ordered over the weekend won't be shipped by the wholesaler until the Monday, meaning we can't ship it to you until Tuesday. This is the slowest timeframe for on-demand ordering, and we're working on a new order tracking system to make the whole process visible and transparent for you.
If at any point you have any issues with your order, or want to speak to us, please get in touch with us at . We will do our best to keep you informed and happy with your order.